Xiaomi has launched another sensation in Mobile market. After great success of Redmi Note – 4, they have launched the upgraded version – Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro.
The Redmi Note 5 will be available at Rs9,999 (3GB plus 32GB) and Rs11,999 (4GB plus 64GB), while the Redmi Note 5 Pro is priced at Rs13,999 (4GB plus 64GB) and Rs16,999 (6GB plus 64GB).
Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro will be available in four colors—black, gold, rose gold and lake blue. Flipkart.com and Mi.com are the exclusive store for selling the Redmi Note 5 & Note 5 Pro. Xiaomi is yet to announce the date of availability.
Buy Redmi Note 5 & Note 5 Pro at Flipkart.com
Checkout the key features of Redmi Note 5 & Note 5 Pro :
- The Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro come with a 5.99-inch screen
- Screen size and resolution is best for games, movies, reading and typing without having to scroll too much.
- Redmi Note 5 packs a resolution of 2,160×1,080p and a wider than usual aspect ratio of 18:9.
- Availability of back-facing fingerprint sensor.
- Hybrid SIM card slot.
- Pack in a 4,000mAh battery. Xiaomi has used a dual layer graphite sheet to keep the device cool while playing games and using the camera app.
- No Android Oreo, runs on Android 7.1 with MIUI 9 on top.
- The navigation keys have been integrated within the interface and not on the lower bezel.
There is a difference between Redmi Note 5 from the Redmi Note 5 Pro. The major difference is the performance and camera hardware.
Redmi Note 5 runs on the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor and a single 13-megapixel camera. Where as the Redmi Note 5 pro runs on a more powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor, pairs it with up to 6GB RAM and offers two 12-megapixel cameras powered by Sony sensors and a bunch of AI tools to enhance the picture quality in low light.