HDFC Credit Cards Flight Offers on Makemytrip.com. Get flat 12% OFF up to Rs 2021 on all Domestic flights in India. This offer is applicable only on HDFC Credit Card or EasyEMI.
What do you get?
- The customer will receive discounts as per the details mentioned above
- For flights, discount will be calculated on the booking amount (excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased e.g.: meals, insurance)
- Offer is not applicable on payments made via the Book Now Pay Later mode
- Offer is not valid on “Multi-City Domestic Flights” made through the “Multi-City” tab on MakeMyTrip website
More Credit Card Offers – Click Here
Grab FLAT 12% OFF* on Domestic Flights!
Valid on HDFC Bank Credit Cards & EasyEMI.
HDFC Credit Cards Flight Offers – How do you get it?
- To avail the offer on Domestic Flights, customer must enter E-Coupon as per aforementioned table in the E-Coupon field
- The offer will remain valid from 00:00 hours to 23:59 hours on the following dates:
- 6th – 7th March 2021 (Sat-Sun)
- 11th – 14th March 2021 (Thu-Sun)
- 20th – 21st March 2021 (Sat-Sun)
- 25th – 28th March 2021 (Thu-Sun)
- This offer is valid on payment made through HDFC Bank Credit Cards and EMI
- This offer is also applicable on HDFC Bank retail and corporate cards
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App
- The offer is valid for 1 booking per card per category throughout the offer period
What else do you need to know?
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, COD, Pay Pal, Gift card and net banking payments
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through HDFC Debit Cards and Net Banking.
Conditions in case of cancellation:
- In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for the discount
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the discount amount is availed, MakeMyTrip will deduct the discount amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.
Terms & Conditions:
- If the customer doesn’t receive the discount, he/she must raise the claim at https://support.makemytrip.com/MyAccount/MyIncidents/NewComplaint within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the discount amount.
- This offer is NOT applicable on HDFC Bank commercial cards
- Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip
- Offer is only valid on the eligible BINs shared by HDFC Bank. If the BIN series of the card does not match with the one provided by HDFC Bank to MakeMyTrip, then the cardholder will need to approach HDFC Bank and MakeMyTrip shall be entitled to withhold or deny the offer to the customer.
- MakeMyTrip & HDFC Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- For any card related claims, the customer will need to approach the Bank. MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims.
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for the interpretation of these terms
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- In no event will the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.
- Customers who are travel agents by occupation are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.