Reliance Jio free 4G offers of 168 GB Data for IPL viewers. Jio has announced this scheme as ‘Vivo Jio Cricket Mania.’ All Jio subscribers using a Vivo smartphone can get up to 168 GB free data of 4G network that will work over and above the customer’s existing tariff plans.
Registration for availing free offer is valid from April 5 and it will end on May 10.
Subscribers have to select their favourite teams and if the chosen team wins, users get 3GB data while a draw will offer 2GB free data. Users will get this additional data benefit under this scheme subject to having 10 recharges of Rs 303 each or above, starting from 1st June 2017 and ending on 31st March 2018. Recharge for any amount lower than Rs. 303 will disentitle the user from any benefit from this offer.
Customer who opted for team to win but losing teams will get only 1GB free data. if team reached the ‘qualifiers round’ the company would double the data quota to triple it for finals and quadruple the data if the team wins. At the end of the series you will accumulate all your 4G data which could be as much as 168 GB if your team wins all matches.
Conditions for getting Offers :
- Those who have not registered before April 30 and will not get the total complimentary 4G data free.
- If the JIO user registers after 30th April, 2017, complimentary 4G data’ entitlement of the JIO user will be reduced to 50% of the total complimentary 4G data.
- Any JIO user registering prior to 30th April, 2017 will be eligible to accumulate complimentary 4G data arising from the outcome all matches played by the selected team from 5th April 2017 until the end of the first round.
- Jio will credit the GBs earned by you over the next 10 recharges as data boosters that will work on top of your existing packs validity.
- However the 10 recharges made by the subscribers will have to be of Jio’s Rs 303 plan or higher.
- This benefit will be provided to a combination of a unique VIVO mobile device and JIO mobile number, only once.
- Benefit only available to Vivo phone users.
- In order to determine that the user is using a VIVO phone, Jio will record the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number of such user.
The IMEI number is a unique identification or serial number that all mobile phones and smartphones have and can be found on the silver sticker on the back of your phone.